• Meals on Wheels Show Low is using this opportunity to spread the word about the senior hunger crisis in our community.
• Show Low has over 1,500 hungry seniors.
• There are over 800 seniors in our community who are living in poverty.
• More than 400 seniors in Show Low are not able to leave their house.
• 83% of these seniors are NOT receiving the help they need.
• Help us reach people who might need our help through Referrals
, spreading the word and staying connected to us through Facebook
your time to help us prepare and / or deliver the meals. As our organization grows, so does our need for volunteers.
• Make a Donation
– it is through community support that we are able to make a difference in the lives of seniors in Show Low.
• Meals on Wheels Show Low is located at the Show Low Senior Center – feel free to stop by and say hi.
• Meals on Wheels Show Low serves lunch daily
at the Show Low Senior Center for $7 (for people who might want nutritious meals, but don’t qualify for Meals on Wheels).
• All Meals on Wheels recipients and referrals
are kept confidential.